Upcoming Events In The Orinda Arts Community
Arts in Bloom...In the Park
An Orinda Arts Council Celebration of the Visual & Performing Arts
Orinda Community Park, July 16
Free to the Public!
~ 5:00 pm Arts in Bloom Visual Arts Faire Featuring the EFO Big Band
- Artist Exhibits & Art Sales~Painting & Drawing, Sculpture, Jewelry & Decorative Art
- Visual & Performing Arts and Food Lovers Silent Auction
- Kids Arts & Crafts Activities
- Face Painting & Balloon Art
- Food Concessions From Loard's and Food Truck Mafia
- Net Proceeds to Benefit the Orinda Arts Council
~ 6:30 pm Lamorinda Idol Concert-in-the-Park
- Sneak Preview of the 2013 Lamorinda Idol Finals on Sep 8 at the Orinda Theatre
- Featuring Performances by 2013 Lamorinda Idol Finalists K-12th Grade
- Presented by the Orinda Arts Council
- Sponsored by the Orinda Community Center Auxiliary
Bring your family, friends, a picnic and enjoy an evening of visual and performing arts in the park to benefit The Orinda Arts Council, with the support of the Orinda Community Center Auxiliary, sponsor of Orinda's Concert-in-the-Park series, Halloween Tot Parade, Holiday Bazaar and fundraising for the Orinda Community Center & Park.
Featuring These Exhibiting & Selling Artists of the Lamorinda Arts Alliance
From Bay Area Studio Artists:
~Lorraine M Bruce-Prints, Watercolors & Drawings
~Pascale Cerdan-Cards & Rag Dolls
~Vivien Hart-Glass Knobs
~Paula Riley-Paintings, Prints & Cards
~Barbara Kloss-Art Dolls
~Nancy Pollock-Paintings & Ceramics
~Face Painting by Danielle Ahles
~Balloon Art by Melissa Contildes
For a list of 2012 Exhibiting & Selling Artists, click here.
Thank You to Our 2013 Silent Auction Donors!
Peet's Coffee & Tea
Hillery Paterson /Hill Company Design
For a list of 2012 Silent Auction Donors, click here.
For a list of 2012 Silent Auction Artist Donors, click here.
For a list of 2012 Silent Auction In-Kind Donors, click here.
Thank You to Our Community Supporters!
Visual Arts Faire
If you cannot attend this event, but wish to donate to Orinda Arts Council, you may do so by using the PayPal link below.
If you prefer, you may donate by sending a check to The Orinda Arts Council, P.O. Box 121, Orinda, CA 94563.
Order this visually stunning and informative history of the Orinda Arts Council from
1950-2010 celebrating our 60th Anniversary! This limited edition book is only
available while supplies last. All proceeds benefit the OAC and its programs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or send name, address, phone, and check ($30 for one copy, $15 for each additional copy) to:
The Orinda Arts Council
P.O. Box 121
Orinda, CA 94563